Race number decals custom printed to your specifications. Printed on 7 year rated vinyl and easy, bubble free application thanks to air release technology within the material. Create your own design from scratch, exactly how you want it and without having to choose from preset designs.
How to Order:
When purchasing graphics from us online, you'll need to send us all all the information we need to produce the products - depending on the product we may require an artwork file and/or written instructions. This product requires instructions only. As soon as your online order has been created, send us the instructions to go with your order via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order number as the email subject. If there's more than one item in your order that needs instructions, be sure to tell us which set of instructions corresponds to each item.
When building your own number design, we'll need to know the following instructions:
1. Your Number
2. The font choice and colour of number
3. If you'd like a contrasting outline (and in which colour, if applicable)
4. If you'd like a contoured background (and in which colour, if applicable)
5. The inner number effect (if any). For the bevel shadow option, we'll also need to know which colour of shadow you'd like.
6. The maximum height and maximum width that the number decal can be. This size should include space for any outlines, shadows or contoured backgrounds that are incorporated into the design. Please note there are different number heights are available in the dropdown list. Pick the height most appropriate to you, then tell us the maximum width your decal can be in your email. We'll do our best to fill the dimensions, however in some cases we may not necessarily use all of the space in order to maintain legibility and proportions.
For example, you could send us something like this:
2. Font 2, Colour White
3. Contrasting Outline in Black
4. Contoured Background in Green
5. Bevel Shadow Inner Effect, Colour Grass Green
6. Max Width 235mm
From this information, we can then produce this: